[Namron] The Jobless Kids

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 28 07:45:55 PDT 2007

I just heard that Southwest Airlines is hiring booking agents for OKC. You need to go to their website and check it out.  Also, Maysville's hiring a Dispatcher (day job, M-F w/benefits)

That's all I know for now.  :o)

Lady Samarah Basimah Latifa al Dhakira bint Anaan bint Mellilah

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.