[Namron] SPOON REVEL postponed

James Rushin dweezle at pcsok.com
Thu Jun 28 16:07:45 PDT 2007

Hi all,

it is with sad regret that we have decided to err on the side of caution and
postpone the revel this weekend.

After watching the weather tonight and seeing the inevetible rainfall for
the entire weekend, the 3 feet of water in parts of our yard and me getting
stuck as I pulled in my driveway from work today.  Not to mention the
excessively high grass due to me not being able to mow and teh large number
of snakes that I have seen in the yard because teh water has driven them
out, we have decided to host teh revel at a later date.  We will post more
details once teh time draws near.

Try to stay dry this weekend everyone.

Allon and Maura

believed to be clean.