[Namron] Elizabeth: the Golden Age (DEMO OP) -- Conflict?

Morgan, Sarah E Sarah.Morgan at Integris-Health.com
Thu Jun 28 21:06:10 PDT 2007

Or even Samhain weekend. That could potentially be detrimental as well. I know the majority of us try to support our Northern Region Baronies as much as possible. Plus Samhain this year is the hosting event for the Kingdom Middle Eastern Dance competition. And Wiesenfeuer is very involved in this years competition.

Alianorra MacAiodh

This e-mail may contain identifiable health information that is subject to protection under state and federal law. This information is intended to be for the use of the individual named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited and may be punishable by law. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail (reply).