[Namron] OT Estate/Garage Sale

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 1 06:20:39 PDT 2007

I just re-read that and realized it was an estate sale for your dad.  I've had my head in a cloud with the wedding and haven't kept up with everything.

I'm so sorry for your loss, and so sorry that I didn't pay better attention reading my e-mail.  I had meant to get with you guys this week about a convenient time to return the Arch and Flowers, which, by the way, were a WONDERFUL addition to the wedding.  They helped make everything so lovely and I can't thank you enough for your help.

Lucrezia mentioned that she'd spoken with you about the use of the flowers...should I just take them to her, or would you prefer I bring them to your place sometime that's convenient for you?

Again, I'm so sorry for the loss of your father. Please let us know if we can be of any help to you or if there's anything you need.

Sincerely,

Lady Samarah Basimah Latifa al Dhakira bint Anaan bint Mellilah

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.