[Namron] Dating Pooky

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 12 07:38:01 PDT 2007

>do you mean like Jack Benny, LOL

Master Michael: Isobel says last year when the candles on your birthday cake
melted down...

Pooky:
Yeah?

Master Michael:
There was enough grease to wax the floor at Camp Cimmeron.

Pooky:
Oh, I'm not that old, Michael.

Master Michael:
Isobel says, if you were a piece of furniture, you'd be an antique.

Gosh now it looks as though I'm dating myself... can ya do that in Northern
Ansteorra?

Dilapidated Love,
Pooky