[Namron] Thank You to ALL

Orlando Di' Gilead daniel.pupek+sca at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 21:10:06 PDT 2007

I want to extend my sincerest thank you to everyone who attended my
going away party on Friday. It's been said that the company of good
friends is a more potent medicine than any potion or salve prepared by
men. On Friday this theory was, if only temporarily, well proved! The
melancholy that has plagued both Kat and I, was, for one night,  held at
bay.

Today, I flew out for Alabama and soon, will leave for the Middle East.
Now, we are both feeling the pain of our separation...homesickness for
me, loneliness for Kat. I'm not so concerned with myself...the Army is
keeping me busy. My concern goes to Kat.

So, I'd like to ask everyone's help with a little more
medicine......keeping Kat sooooo busy she can not possibly be sad or
lonely....except maybe at night ;-) Events, parties, movies, dinner,
scullery work.

I'd appreciate it and I know Kat would welcome the company. For my part,
any request for some trinket from the middle east will be fulfilled as
best I can.

Feel free to send Kat an email or give her a call!
Kat's Email: dnk_p at hotmail.com

yis
Orlando Di' Gilead