[Namron] SCA Friends Gathering at Bjornsstead, directions, maps, and Lists

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 29 08:28:26 PDT 2007

I did the link.  I'm not complaining just trying to get the info out to those who might need it.  I understand they were just trying to do their job, so I'm not hacked or anything....no not at all.  I just don't want anyone getting lost cuz they didnt' get directions or couldn't ge ahold of me later.

All is good! :o)  It worked out on the Namron list at least

Lady Samarah Basimah Latifa al Dhakira bint Anaan bint Mellilah

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.