[Namron] OT: Schools

Susan Adkins susanmomof2 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 2 08:55:38 PST 2007

Schools are required to provide this for kids who qualify. It is called an IEP or Individual education plan. Isobel is an advocate who knows about them.

Both Brigetta and Carl are on IEP so I can help too.  


Jacqueline Reynolds <jacqueline_reynolds at cox.net> wrote:              To All,
  Does anyone out there know of any schools that would provide individualized attention for their students?
  Let me know,
Namron mailing list
Namron at ansteorra.org

  Susan mom to Carl and Brigetta wife to Marc  
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://lists.ansteorra.org/pipermail/namron-ansteorra.org/attachments/20070302/1f54c08a/attachment.htm 

More information about the Namron mailing list