[Namron] Beltane Questions (garb)

sandra goodrich tgnst at swbell.net
Tue Mar 6 09:18:35 PST 2007

Beltane will be held at Will Rogers Boy Scout Reservation near Cleveland, OK...'Stacia :-)

Chass <charinthalis at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

    v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                Aye Wild Garb J

  Now where will Beltane be this year
 heard a rumor it was going to be at Simperon.. I mean Cimmeron.

    Chass Brown A.K.A.
  Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.
  Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark.
  Muddeler of Mead