[Namron] Slumber Party with Lucrezia and Samarah-CANCELLED

Ronald Dawdy ronalddawdy at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 7 12:36:58 PST 2007

"make it couples only" Oh well that would leave me out I am going through a divorce.
  Grimmie the lonesome. :-(

Jennifer <fairefolk at yahoo.com> wrote:
  I personally have gone to them as a couple but they
view it differently out here. They feel that the
ladies would feel more comfortable tasting and playing
with things if we didn't have a bunch of males
watching our every move.
...but hey...if you would like to book a party and
make it couples only...I would be willing to schedual
it...lol.
Just let me know and we can book it for April.
YIS
Lucrezia..."who wouldn't mind a few male slaves of my
own"...di Gilead.

<7a308a840703061338m6987ac88i4a721cfd87989a7f at mail.gmail.com>