[Namron] Beltane Questions

Chass charinthalis at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 7 20:16:25 PST 2007

Ok here is ya a couple of questions

How will those in wheelchairs access the feast hall?

Have you allotted in your budget for large handicapped portaprivies?

Remember your returning Brewing Champion is in a wheelchair and I wont
miss Beltane. Meleah is performing mine and the wife's handfasting. No
hook ups eh? I know there are outside hookups at the feast hall. No hook
ups even if they are needed for medical reasons?

Chass Brown A.K.A.
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark.
Muddeler of Mead