[Namron] If i hadn't heard it myself

Sandy mensik ladyelfseeker at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 8 23:01:53 PST 2007

 Where I work we have 2 ordering Kiosks.I was standing between them when I  thought I heard someone say that the kiosk wouldn't take his money so I asked him "  Is it not wanting to take your money?"
   Immediately on the other side of me a girl is saying "It won't take my money " as she's trying to put  $5 in it.
   The guy standing next to her says " Why don't you try ordering first?"
   To which she replies " Oh yeah"
   The girl was blonde !

  Cassie

Remember,Cats are little women in fur coats..
" Death should be a Release...........Not a Punishment "  Dragonheart