[Namron] The 300

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 9 06:35:26 PST 2007

Nicolea called me last night as Chris won't be available till after 7:30 so we're checking times again and may meet up with everyone for a bite to eat in bricktown and THEN go to the movies.  So...the planning is still in progress.

Lady Samarah Basimah Latifa al Dhakira bint Anaan bint Mellilah

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.