[Namron] Chocolate moments

Ulf Gunnarsson ulfie at cox.net
Tue Mar 13 15:12:21 PDT 2007

So while I was in the hospital, post-surgery medication thick in my
veins, a thought struck me.  Chocolates are the commas in the grand
run-on sentence of life.

Now that I'm home (surgery okay, recovering nicely), I realize that this
isn't that bad a statement, as long as you expand it a little.
Chocolates, fresh coffee, the smell of old books, turning the TV on just
in time to catch your favorite show, chance meetings with old
friends, ... the list goes on.  Those are the commas, the little pauses,
in the long run-on sentence of life that make it manageable.

The SCA has given me many of these, and that includes just about
everyone reading this.  You have my thanks.

And now back to my fresh coffee...
Ulfie