[Namron] Tuesday Rapier Practice

Lord Orlando Di' Gilead daniel.pupek+sca at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 10:08:34 PDT 2007

Well, we had a great time at war and I'm ready to jump back into the Tuesday
practices!

I'll be at the rec center tonight for anyone interested in learning to fight
rapier or for anyone interested in sparring. I have loaner armor for anyone
who needs it. The format will depend on who shows up. For those who have
never fought rapier before this will be a good chance to start learning the
basics. For those of you who are experienced this is a good chance to help
grow our inexperienced fighters!

Address:

8303 S Villa Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73159

Date/Time:

20 March 2007 @ 630PM

YIS
Orlando
--
"Prudentia Prius Viris" - Wisdom Before War

visit my blog @ http://dan-thinks.blogspot.com