[Namron] Tuesday Rapier Practice

Lord Orlando Di' Gilead daniel.pupek+sca at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 11:19:59 PDT 2007

I think Kat will be there. With so many overlapping meetings and such I've
got to draw the line somewhere.

Anyway, thanks for the concern. The war was great! I was able to dispatch a
few Trimarians before being dispatched myself ;-)

I'll probably drive out to eat with everyone after practice!

Orlando