[Namron] After many requests..... another House Moo sponsored activitiy

Siren Song sirensong13 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 20 15:24:05 PDT 2007

Is there a theme to our barn yard frogs?
Siobhan

Jennene Stanley <Mooharpist at cox.net> wrote: Greetings and Moo!

After House Moo announced our plans to have a household sponsored hurling I have received many requests that we have the decorated spang contest.

Lady Samarah Basimah Latifa al Dhakira bint Anaan bint Mellilah wrote:
"Will house Moo also be hosting a decorated spang contest as I heard that event may have been dropped from this year's beltain?..."

After much thought we have decided to sponsor a contest. Feel free to use your imagination and come up with something fun. We will have a place to display in the Moo Barn (our household pavilion which will be making it's debut at Beltaine). We will have fun prizes and other odd honors to bestow. <grin>  This will be a private household sponsored activity and the displays will be within the confines of the Barnyard Encampment.  We will not encroach on the structure of the official event.

Looking forward to the er......artistic offerings.

Moo!

HL Anya Gordon Lamont
House Moo
m.k.a.
Jennene Stanley
"Vanity working on a weak mind
produces every sort of mischief"
      -Jane Austen

Lady Siobhan inghean ui Tigernaigh
http://www.bellaonline.com/site/renaissance
It's not the color of the Text but how you use it.