[Namron] Beltain Games

Owen owenstott at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 22 15:33:36 PDT 2007

Greetings to the list,

              I came to the realization after populace that I have not stated the idea behind this year’s Beltain Games to the public. For the lateness of this announcement I do humbly apologize. What I wanted to is a nostalgic Beltain. Like I remember when I first started playing. I have based the games and activities from what I remembered with a few popular additions from years past. I apologize to those who have been confused about any apparent changes. I keep forgetting that many of you have joined us since then.
  And what seems old to me is new to you.
  In service
Lord Owen Stott

Lozengy,argent and vert,a dexter tierce indented azure.