[Namron] membership question please help

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Fri Mar 23 07:20:58 PDT 2007

Maeve,

As far as I know, it is not necessary.  She won't even be charged a
non-member fee as long as the event offers a discount prices for minors,
as far as I know.

On the other hand, if you have a blue membership card for her, you don't
have to sign the minor waiver at events, and you help support the SCA
with the membership fee you pay.  We get a family membership for Merlin
(Alan), and have for several years.

Annabelle