[Namron] DRILL PRESS NEEDED

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 26 09:45:36 PDT 2007

Good Wolfgang,

Look no further then your Deputy for all your Med Fair preperation needs.

I have a Wolfstar Alpha named Rorik, fellow combat machine constructionist
whom has a big wackin' drill press ... at his place ... just north of
Edmond.  I think you have his # and I need to go to his place and fetch a
spear to return to MY War Hero and Dream Maker.

Pooky ~ Wolfgang's Man avec Arms