[Namron] Med Fair Update - Thursday 830 pm

variglog at sbcglobal.net variglog at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 29 18:43:21 PDT 2007

I just came in from site, and it is not too pretty right now, especially
with the rain not showing any signs of wanting to stop.  The latest forecast
shows heavy rain and possible severe storms through late Friday.  


The Med Fair Committee will make a "go-no go" decision by 7 am Friday and
will put that information on their office answering machine.  So, PLEASE
call 405- 288-2536 before coming out Friday morning.  


If Friday is on, we will have a lot of work to do to salvage our encampment
and prepare for what visitors we may have.  But be assured many of the
merchants and other performers will be in the same boat (sorry for the pun)
as several have not even begun to set up.  The Namron Baronial remains high
and dry, and we may have to focus the day out of there.  Lord Terrence will
make fight decision based on the weather and condition of the list.  The
rest of us may very well have to become the exhibits and live demos and make
fun with improv and "lane play."  Please take the weather into account when
you dress, and rugged and simple are perfectly fine.  


Looking ahead, the weather for Saturday and Sunday promises to be much, much


If you need to contact me, I may be reached at 405-360-4150.  That will
forward to my mobile if I'm in the field.


In Service

A very wet and cold Wolfgang

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://lists.ansteorra.org/pipermail/namron-ansteorra.org/attachments/20070329/255f279a/attachment.htm 

More information about the Namron mailing list