[Namron] Med Fair Update - Friday 0645

vscribe at cox.net vscribe at cox.net
Fri Mar 30 06:57:17 PDT 2007

Wolfgang,

Sorry for not getting with you earlier than this, but thing have been busy. First the wedding, then the post-nuptial upper respiratory infection both me and my lady wife (first time I've every been able to type that!) have been suffering from have slowed things down a bit. And it’s midterm week at the college. And my dad is in the hospital. You get the idea.

I am planning on bringing my period tent/awning early Saturday morning. Is this acceptable? If not, let me know and I won’t schlep it along.

FYI: Besides bringing the usual home made root beer and serving equipment, we will also be bringing bread and leftover wedding cake. Despite the fact we have a 14 year old boy in the house we still have more cake left over than can be eaten in several months. So those of our barony who could not make the wedding can still enjoy a small taste of last Saturday’s joyous festivities (commemorative t-shirts will also be available).

H.L. Barat FitzWalter Reynolds, Jacqueline Reynolds, and The Kid
1908 Shelby Ct.
Norman, OK 73071
(405) 420-1382