[Namron] Website update

Namron VScribe namron_vscribe at ansteorra.org
Sat Mar 31 06:23:51 PDT 2007

The new website is now active.

You should find the former contents and a few changes, such as the
addition of a simple populace list and the missing five years of
Finnecan's History of the Barony.

The graphics and layout have changed significantly in order to make the
site more accessible.  I want to thank Lady Arianne and H.L. Barat for the
wonderful website they respectively produced and expanded in the previous
years.

There will naturally be errors. Other than the "page last modified on
'blank'" error, please feel free to contact me about them and I will do
what I can.  I am especially interested in making sure that the theory of
an accessible site matches the reality.

The populace listing (Members) at this point simply contains S.C.A. names
and a guess at which group (the barony or the canton) each plays more
with.  If you feel you should be on the list, please let me know.  I based
it of a recent list plus some recent posts and a short conversation with
my cat.  I hope to one day see registered arms, email info, and persona
info in this area as well, as volunteered by the individual.

I hope you like it.

Baron Ulf Gunnarsson
Namron Virtual Scribe