[Namron] 300 the movie (Persians, Greeks, and arrows Oh My!)

Siren Song sirensong13 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 5 15:21:17 PST 2007

The movie 300 http://300themovie.warnerbros.com/ starts March 9th. It is playing on I Max but the only I MAx location I can find it at is Tulsa. http://www.cinemark.com/402main.asp

So, do we want to convurge on North Keep and see it on the BIG big screen????

Movie Description
"300 in IMAX DMR
                     Rated R
 In the ancient Battle of Thermopylae, King Leonidas and 300 Spartans fought to the death against Xerxes and his massive Persian army. Facing insurmountable odds, their valor and sacrifice inspire all of Greece to unite against their Persian enemy, drawing a line in the sand for democracy."

Siobhan

Lady Siobhan inghean ui Tigernaigh
http://www.bellaonline.com/site/renaissance
It's not the color of the Text but how you use it.