[Namron] Period Spices and dyes Crocus sativus (Saffron bulb producing flowers)

Siren Song sirensong13 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 6 09:51:19 PST 2007

I am thinking about buying some bulbs to plant and try to harvest some Saffron. According to what I can find they grow in our "zone"

Does anyone know a good place in or around Shawnee / OKC / Norman to buy them or a good mail order bulb place?

If I have to mail order does anyone else want to get some so we can buy in bulk? I understand it takes a few plants to make enough for your own kitchen let alone to share :)
http://www.nicholsgardennursery.com/store/product.asp?dept_id=91&pf_id=1241&mscssid=F4AHVVA7C
is what i found so far...
Siobhan

Lady Siobhan inghean ui Tigernaigh
http://www.bellaonline.com/site/renaissance
It's not the color of the Text but how you use it.