[Namron] Demo March 19

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 9 09:33:10 PST 2007

Agnese has a group of moms and kids that would like a small demo.  The kids want to try on garb, see a small medieval encampment, and be introduced to the middle ages.  This will be held at 3 pm at Reeves Park on March 19.

Since this is immediately after Gulf Wars, I will need folks who are NOT attending to help plan and set this up.  We need a couple of tents, people who do a craft or the like to be doing their thing, and perhaps a fighter to show the children what fighting looks like.

The moms do NOT want the kids to be boffing or hitting the knights or anything of that nature.  This is more of a dress up and get acquainted activity.

Since Adena is going off to war, as Deputy Hospitaler, I have agreed to coordinate this demo.

PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP if you can help with a tent, craft, being present in garb, etc.

Thanks,

Lady Isobel de Kirkbryde
Deputy Hospitaler, Barony of Namron
Guild Head of the Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis, Kingdom of Ansteorra
Member of Clann Lochlan
Member of Clann Haddock
Member of House MOO