[Namron] Black Star Labeling

barat at cox.net barat at cox.net
Tue Mar 13 07:56:37 PDT 2007

Yet again that wonderful time of the month is upon us... Black Star labeling joy is yours to be had yet again.

Please join me and my lady this evening at 7:00 p.m. as we stuff, label, and otherwise prepare the Black Star for its journey to our fellow Ansteorrians.

If you have never joined us for a Black Star labeling party, please come and give it a try. I would like to personally encourage the newer members of the barony to join us tonight.

____________________________

H.L. Barat FitzWalter Reynolds
Kingdom Chronicler - Ansteorra
M.K.A. Stephen Pursley

Jacqueline Reynolds
Deputy Kingdom Chronicler for Newsletter Production
M.K.A. Krista Tilley (soon to be Krista Pursley!!!)

1908 Shelby Ct.
Norman, OK 73071
(405) 420-1382
chronicler at ansteorra.org