[Namron] Tuesday, March 20 Pop meeting moved

Brad Stanley vortmax at cox.net
Fri Mar 16 14:53:56 PDT 2007

Due to Spring Break, we will be unable to use the Norman High School
library for our next Populace meeting.  Therefore, Tuesday's Pop
meeting will be at Reaves Park at the large pavilion on the east end
of the parking lot (usual time: 7:30 pm).  The pavilion does have
lighting, so we will not be completely in the dark by the end of the
meeting.

This may also be a good opportunity to go early and scout out the
area we will be setting up for Medieval Fair.

I would also like to schedule a tent inspection for the fighter
practice of Sunday, March 25.  I intend to spread out the four tents
in our possession to inspect for damage, and possibly make some quick
repairs.

More information at Populace.

Lord Thomas of Weathershear
Seneschal Namron
(m.k.a. Brad Stanley)
  "Remember: people are unreasonable, illogical and self-centered.
Love them anyway."
  - Jim Valvano