[Namron] Barat & Jacqueline's wedding

Jacqueline Reynolds jacqueline_reynolds at cox.net
Sat Mar 17 14:29:45 PDT 2007

To everyone,

To all who have volunteered or will volunteer to help with the set-up & tear
down of the wedding decorations & tables, please be aware that there is a
possibility of rain and/or bad weather.  If that is the case, then we will
need all the help we can muster to help with several rearrangements of
decorations & tables because the wedding, reception & family feast will ALL
be in the same building & room.

If the bad weather doesn't happen that day, then the wedding will be
outdoors & we will only need help with one tear down & set-up of decoration
& tables.

To all who have volunteered or will volunteer, Barat & I GREATLY appreciate
all your help!  We hope this day will be as memorable for all of you as it
will be for both of us!

YIS,

Jacqueline Reynolds