[Namron] House Moo Hurling

Jennene Stanley Mooharpist at cox.net
Mon Mar 19 20:30:54 PDT 2007

!!!!!!!      HOUSE MOO SPANG HURLING   !!!!!!!!

Is your spang too big, too ugly, or "unauthorized?". Do you want to
see it sailing in the air? Just bring to the House Moo Barnyard
Encampment at Beltaine and we will introduce it to PERSUASION.  (for
those who have not met Persuasion, she's a good size trebuchet.)

We are not limiting ourselves to spangs, if it fits, we'll hurl it.
All we ask is that whatever we hurl is under 4 pounds (when ready to
be loaded wet or dry), fit into the sling, and ain't breathing.  We
have a "clean-up" party afterwards. (emphasis on the word "party")

Moo!

Anya
Jennene Stanley
"Vanity working on a weak mind
produces every sort of mischief"
						-Jane Austen
mooharpist at cox.net		www.mooharpist.net

P.S. Please feel free to forward this any interested parties.  This
message is brought to you by House Moo.