[Namron] Namron Hospitiler

Siren Song sirensong13 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 25 08:06:33 PDT 2007

Would the Namron Hospitler please contact me. We have a new member(I think he lives in Namron he is west of Shawnee anyway hehe) who wants to come to Med Faire and I have FLAT NO TIME to help make him a Tunic.

I would venture to guess him to wear a medium to large size. Closer to Medium.

If anyone else has something he might borrow for faire please let me know ASAP so he can make arrangements as needed.

Thanks,
Siobhan

Lady Siobhan inghean ui Tigernaigh
http://www.bellaonline.com/site/renaissance
It's not the color of the Text but how you use it.