[Namron] Aislinn

James Rushin dweezle at pcsok.com
Wed Mar 28 11:38:37 PDT 2007

Yes Aislynn is home and doing well.  Sorry I havent let everyone know .  She
is still pretty weak and will probably have to be on an inhaler for the rest
of her life.  Bu at least she can breathe on her own.

Thanks to everyone for their well wishes and prayers.

see everyone at the Fair on Saturday

Allon

  _____