[Namron] The 300

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 8 07:14:53 PST 2007

Ok everybody, I have checked, and THE 300 will indeed be playing at the Harkins theatre in Bricktown beginning at Midnight tonight. (which I am NOT going to as I have to work tomorrow).  However, If anyone would like to form a group and go friday I'm game!  And if no one wants to go as a group, I'm going without you then...Nya nya nya.....

(HUGS!)

Lady Samarah Basimah Latifa al Dhakira bint Anaan bint Mellilah

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.