[Namron] The 300

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 8 12:57:00 PST 2007

I want to go; if I manage to get ready for war first.
Pook

If your Good Husband would afford me the opportunity, I would be Honored to
offer my arm to chaparone thee, be us with a group or no.

Oh my.... I just had a flash foreward.  I am pretty sure I could say all I'd
ever need to say in emails, by only using a Pookatized version of
Shakespeare.

K, umm... sure why not Act 3 scene 1 Line 300. Remember you chose the line #

And Caesar's spirit, ranging for revenge,
With Ate' by his side come hot from Hell,
Shall in these confines with a monarch's voice (300)
Cry "Havoc!" and let slip the dogs of war,
That this foul deed shall smell above the earth
With carrion men, groaning for burial.--

Pookatized:

And Pookar's spirit, ranging for amends,
With Luv' by his side come hot from his heart,
Shall in these confines with a monarch's voice
Cry "Harrah!" and let slip the hound of love,
That this kind deed shall aroma above the earth
An uncommon man, gaming the play.--

Whew and oh MY... I could have too much fun with that.

then I'd do a rewrite

The Art of Love by Pook Tsu

OH there see how I am; went fluttering off like a My Fly, back to the less
extemporaneous.

Starting over:

yes 300 movie, I'm in!!!
Pook