[Namron] Potential Demo--------Clarification

Susan Adkins susanmomof2 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 8 14:24:45 PST 2007

Hadn't thought of spinning. Great idea!! Thanks I would love to borrow the drop spindle and some wool plus the chain mail.

I am taking Willy's shirt and coif but something smaller for the little ones would be great.

Thanks a bunch!!

Susan

"Epperson, Sheryl" <eppersos at oge.com> wrote:     Agnese,

 I can't be there, but if you can think of anything I have  that you want to use, let me know.

 I know I have some wool, drop spindles, and spun thread  that can be shown, as well as some smaller pieces of chain mail than Wilhelm's  shirt.

 Annabelle