[Namron] For the record

mikea mikea at mikea.ath.cx
Fri Mar 9 08:54:04 PST 2007

On Fri, Mar 09, 2007 at 08:47:35AM -0800, sandra goodrich wrote:

> Ya'll could try researching Batik... and appropriate uses there to
> appertaining... We lost our Batik artists some time ago, beautifal
> wall hangings, sigh... We pointed Shag in that direction for his
> 'moo-moos', rather than tie dye...'Stacia :-)

That, 'Stacia, is a *wonderful* idea. It's much along the same line,
produces gorgeous results when done well, is well-documented, and is
provably period.

Thanks very much! I enthusiastically approve this process.

--
Mike Andrews        /   Michael Fenwick    Barony of Namron, Ansteorra
mikea at mikea.ath.cx  /   Amateur Extra radio operator W5EGO