[Namron] Med Faire

Emily Minier Emily.Minier at DTAG.Com
Thu Mar 15 06:11:33 PDT 2007

Kind Gentles,

There are some of us (at least 2 at most 5) that will be coming to your
fair Barony (from the lands of Northkeep) for the festivities and fun
that are the "Norman Med Faire".  We would like to offer our services
for any and all tasks that may need to be accomplished.  However, we do
not know whom to contact to make ourselves available and to find out
which tasks are yet unclaimed.  As a bard, I will gladly offer my voice
throughout the day, but I'm certain there are other opportunities to
serve available.  Please let me know where to point my pleas and what we
can do to assist.

YIS,
Lady Adalia "Nyx" VonDerBerg