[Namron] Off Topic....Family Disaster

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 17 14:29:36 PDT 2007

Everyone,

Heather's best friend, Lissa, lost her home to fire yesterday.  It's gone...burned to the ground.  Lissa is a single mom of 3 small children.  The kids were at daycare and she was at work when the house caught fire.  They lost everything but the clothes on their back.

We're trying to get clothes and basics for them.  They are staying with Heather while they search for somewhere to live.  If you can help with anything in the following catagories, please bring them to Namron Pop or to the Maysville Public Library and we'll make sure they get to her.

Boys size 4-5 T
Girls size 4-5 T
Girl size 18 mo.
Lissa is a 4-5 in clothes or XS to S.  Her shoe size is 8.
I don't have the shoe sizes for the kids yet.

Any help you can give would be a blessing.  Thank you for your patience with this off topic message.

Love N Hugs

Sami

Lady Samarah Basimah Latifa al Dhakira bint Anaan bint Mellilah

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.