[Namron] Spangs for Beltaine

sandra goodrich tgnst at swbell.net
Mon Mar 19 10:36:19 PDT 2007

I'll have patterns at pop, and we'll see if Master Ulf will take the current one off the web page, and upload the one we'll be using soon... the pattern we'll be using needs a quarter cup of rice, and no 'eyes' or protrutionss to be flung, a contest for 'decorattve' spangs is not planned this year...'Stacia

Annya Charlton <annya.charlton at gmail.com> wrote:  Lord Jolgeirr downloaded a spang pattern for me.  From this message string, this is apparently the wrong one.  If the pattern isn't online, how do Skorrgardr members retrieve a copy?  Also, this is my first Beltane, so stupid question number 2, what are the spangs "stuffed" with?

Thank you for your patience,
--
Annya Charlton
Mother to Lady Yvonne