[Namron] [Ansteorra] Spang Pattern on Beltane Website

sandra goodrich tgnst at swbell.net
Tue Mar 20 10:53:15 PDT 2007

Owen has the pattern and is scanning it for sharing, 1/4 cup of rice, not any of the quick rice mind, in a plain woven fabric without eyes or other add ons, being as people hold the targets, :-)... Winners get a nifty medalion, a prize of some sort, recognition in Court, and bragging rights and any warm fuzzies that may insue...'Stacia

Annya Charlton <annya.charlton at gmail.com> wrote:  I'm not sure I want to step into the cow pie, but thank you for the information.  I/4 cup of rice seems to be undisputed.

Just a thought, but has history shown a need to strict rules to avoid cheating?  I wasn't even planning on hewing myself, but intended to make spangs for my grandchildren to hew.  Do the winners go on to Regional, State, and National competitions? ;-)
--
Annya Charlton
Mother to Lady Yvonne