[Namron] [SkorragardrVirtualSkald] Tug of War <warning> at Beltane

sandra goodrich tgnst at swbell.net
Thu Mar 22 09:00:44 PDT 2007

After talking with folks, preformed teams or chosen teams for the groups might limit or keep another group from total participation, and inflates the home 2 groups advantage, :-)
  So, anyone present from a group may pull for that group as long as they are willing and able, up to the filling of thier lenghth of rope, biggest, strongest people are often best as best as anchor... And Babes of all description can pull too, not just the dudes,,,'Stacia

Lord Pooky <lord_pooky at hotmail.com> wrote:

Chassonator,

I believe each (group) is to design and bring their own team.
So get with your peops and get ready for the yankin' !
Set the chair to auto reverse and low gear Brother 'cause I might be on the
other end of that rope!

Pookinator

Insight: it's not all about the weight, determination can rule the day!
I harkin back to some children draggin me 50 feet by the rope as I refused
to let go... funny-good times!