[Namron] Dear Pooky!!

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 26 07:33:04 PDT 2007

Hello Lovely,

I have you down for a good parking spot.  I hope to go and find out what
exactly is available.
The only way I can think of to accurately get the info is to go up there and
see where parking and the electricity is.
I hope to make the sojourn next week after medfair. Type or call ME often
till you feel all needs have been met. Keep ME on track!!

Love,
Pook