[Namron] The Public Minister of Children's Report for the Loving Barony of Namron

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 27 15:41:40 PDT 2007

Greetings and warm regards unto the oving Barony of Namron from your
Minister of Children,
Best wishes and Hopes unto the Hard Working Canton of Skorragardr from your
very good friend,

" Hi Everybody! " If ever there has been a better place to experience
THE~DREAM then Namron and Skorragardr, I have yet to find it!!!
So what's happening in our neck of Sherwood's Forest for which your children
may experience the wonders, splendors, and grace of THE~DREAM? I'll pretend
your asking ME.

Medfair! Good times, great fun, ride-a-long-nosed-creature , or spend the
day watching respect and glory exchanged by honorable men upon a field of
Dreams.

Beltane! All the fun of the SCA in one glorious event! Bring your kids to
the event you know and love. We will be offering the classical games and fun
that have made this the funnest event in Ansteorra!

War of the Gape Demo! A demo being coordinated by our brothers and sisters
of Skorragardr. This is a wonderful new promotional event for the SCA. Their
is expected to be 3000 people of which appx. 150 children all prospective
new members of the SCA. This could turn out to be the biggest SCA recruiting
opportunity north of the Red river. (less the affore mentioned Medfair)
If we are to offer SCA children's activities I will be needing some help.  I
am pretty good at keeping 30 children entertained but to wrangle, educate,
and entertain 150 children. It has been recomended by MY superiors that
10-15 adults be available to help with that many youths and to show them and
thier parents how wonderful the SCA can be!

I have had good feedback on what I affectually call the Pooky Pre-adult
Protection Plan. Hopefully soon Law will be weaved into the fabric of
Ansteorra.  I hope it will become a working system which will help ensure
the well being of all of Ansteorra's most valuable resources, our children.

Please let ME know if you would be able to help.

In service to those smaller then I   (Bubba, thanks for a wonderful time!),
Lord Pukhta "Pooky" Lovvek ~ Minister of Children for The Big Beautiful
Barony of Namron