[Namron] The Great Grape Wars...May 11-13...call to ALL Dancers&Drummers

evelyn Harlow mysticpeach at mcloudteleco.com
Wed Mar 28 16:51:42 PDT 2007

Good eve,
    My name is Sayyidah Fayidah binte Asad umm Jawhar.  The Canton of Skorragardr is hosting a Demo in Okemah, Oklahoma May 11-13.  We would like to take this time to entice ALL dancers to come perform at this wonderous event.  Whether Court or Middle Eastern be more to your flavor, we humbly request your presence. As for Drummers, we're always happy to se you!!!! I would like to be able to give the autocrat a rough estimation of numbers so there is oppurtunity to prepare space for us.  Please see the announcement that is on the Unofficial Calendar for more information.  I can be contacted at mysticpeach at mcloudteleco.com or by phone at 386-2653 if you have any questions comments or concerns.

In Service,
Sayyidah Fayidah binte Asad umm Jawhar