[Namron] Friday night after Med Fair

Jennifer fairefolk at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 28 21:26:46 PDT 2007

Hello Assia, my Katrina,
So Sarah and I were just talking, yes I know it is
11:30pm... and we thought that if you didn't mind that
we could bring her birthday cake over to your place.
And maybe order pizza...and play cards or watch movies
or do something other than cost too much
money...seeing as we are all broke and out of
work...except for Sarah who says "she is still
broke"...and Orlando...Mr Moneybags-haha i still have
a job...(love you brother). FYI Sarah's Mom is in town
and I also have a friend in town, Summer, who is here
for the faire....man that was long winded.
Anyhoo, let me know what you
think.........................or if you really have to
go to the movies, maybe we could go to the $1.50
theater. I just have to drop off something that
night..and who knows, maybe they will join us too.
Anyway dear sister, let me know your thoughts. Sorry
you were down and I was out of town sewing. I will be
home tomorrow morning going crazy cleaning and sewing.
I do have a job interview at 1:30 at the Southern
Integris near your house and then will be running to
go to the airport to pick up Summer with Madi. If you
want to hang out with us for a few hours and run
around crazy like before I go home and sew some more,
let me know.
Your loving sister,
Lucrazia...who is really begining to think the new
spelling fits...lol...thanks Chass.