[Namron] Med Fair Update - Thursday 830 pm

muriel at entelesoft.com muriel at entelesoft.com
Thu Mar 29 20:54:56 PDT 2007

In case the weather impedes some of our regular activities, our focus may
have to shift.  Regardless of the weather, we can always eat, drink
(permitted beverages, of course), and be merry.  Eating, singing, story
telling, eating, dancing, riparian entertainments, drinking, punning,
eating, games, heckling, eating, etc, generally making merry according to
long standing Namronian tradition.  So, Plan B = show the rest of the world
The Hystorical Arte of Making Merry Under Divers Circumstans.  :)

Oh, and Matthias, whatever you're about to say, the answer is no.

You too, Willie.

-Muriel