[Namron] Friday night

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 29 20:09:59 PDT 2007

Hey all,
Just a note to let everyone know (cause I have had several people write or call and ask) that even if we are not able to meet at Med Fair Friday due to nasty weather we will still have the get together Friday night. Can't wait to see everyone. If Med Fair is a go I will head home when it closes and people can come over immediately after it shuts down. If Med Fair is called off I will be home and Dan will be home at 6:30ish so feel free to come on over any time after that. Can't wait to see everyone.
Huggles,
Kat and Orlando