[Namron] Med Fair Update - Thursday 830 pm

William Adkins winkleried at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 30 18:16:23 PDT 2007

With the right applied chemistry it's never to wet for a bonfire :)
Sorry i wasn't  out today agnese's dental procedure was rescheduled for later in the afternoon. Thinking about showing up at the Fri Revel
Willy

Susan Adkins <susanmomof2 at sbcglobal.net> wrote: It is too wet for a bonfire or I'm sure Willie would happily make one :)

Have fun playing in the rain!!
Willie will be out later today and then tomorrow.

Pain permitting I'll be out tomorrow afternoon after church with the kids

Agnese

muriel at entelesoft.com wrote:     P.MsoNormal {  FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"; FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt } LI.MsoNormal {  FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"; FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt } DIV.MsoNormal {  FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"; FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt } A:link {  COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION: underline } SPAN.MsoHyperlink {  COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION: underline } A:visited {  COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION:  underline } SPAN.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {  COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION: underline } P {  FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"; FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN-LEFT: 0in; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0in; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto } SPAN.EmailStyle18 {  COLOR: black; mso-style-type: personal } SPAN.EmailStyle19 {  COLOR: black; mso-style-type: personal } SPAN.EmailStyle20 {  COLOR: black; mso-style-type: personal-reply } DIV.Section1 {  page: Section1 }   In  case the weather impedes some of our regular activities, our focus may
 have to  shift.  Regardless of the weather, we can always eat, drink (permitted  beverages, of course), and be merry.  Eating, singing, story telling,  eating, dancing, riparian entertainments, drinking, punning, eating, games,  heckling, eating, etc, generally making merry according to long standing  Namronian tradition.  So, Plan B  = show the rest of the world The  Hystorical Arte of Making Merry Under Divers Circumstans.   :)

 Oh,  and Matthias, whatever you're about to say, the answer is  no.

 You  too, Willie.

 -Muriel