[Namron] Many Apologies for my lack of bread today...explanation inside

bardessofthested at cox.net bardessofthested at cox.net
Sat Mar 31 05:30:13 PDT 2007

Greetings all,

I'm sorry I didn't send this sooner, but I haven't really had a chance to get online yesterday.

Unfortunatly, I will not be able to provide my homeade bread today.  (Saturday)

I had actually started to cook them, but we had a small black out during the rising cycle of my machines, and unfortunatly, I did not think to check on them.

When the time seemed right that I should be smelling them, bewildered, I finally had the thought to check.  The machines did not turn back on.  *sigh*  So I was left with a horrid gooey mess to clean up.

Again, I am sorry for my lack of wit and intellegence to check them, this past 2 weeks has been very time consuming, as well as stess full, and I'm glad it's over!  LOL

I hope to see you all out at Med-Fair today!  Let's have fun and grab some newbies, LOL!

Lady Ailis

PS, fail not-I shall have bread tomorrow!