[Namron] Court Dancing Class

Siren Song sirensong13 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 8 14:04:32 PST 2007

I would be more than thrilled to include the smalls in this!!

The lady who said she would come do an initial class said maybe sundays... as her child is doing soccor on saturdays for the next while.

Hows that sound ?

Siobhan

Lord Pooky <lord_pooky at hotmail.com> wrote:

If enough young ones* would be interested, I could have badge class badges
and scrolls made, and that would make ME very happy.

Thank you ;^ )
Pookbhan ~ MoC, for thee, offspring

* Excluding Vivianne and Neal (I'm trying to imagine them court dancing.
It's bad, real bad...)